Customer Success Manager (APAC)
Custodia is seeking a professional, ambitious and knowledgeable Customer Success Manager skilled in communications, compliance and enterprise information technologies with a proven track record of delivering programmes and service management initiatives to global scale enterprise customers from the banking and financial markets.
The ideal candidate will possess a high level of competency in defining, implementing and maintaining ongoing Service Management programmes with a further evidenced history of project and programme management delivering complex multiphasic deployments spanning numerous communications and compliance technologies.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for nurturing and delivering strong customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty while working closely with customers to ensure the successful delivery and continual improvement of Custodia Technology’s services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience successfully delivering global Voice Recording, Analytics and other Compliance technology projects and programmes
- Knowledge of and the capability to document deployments, installations and service models for voice recording and analytics applications, IP & Trading Telephony environments, Storage, IP networks, Security and Infrastructure.
- Familiarity with technologies from NICE, Verint/Verba, Redbox or ASC
- Project and programme success-oriented thinking with the proven ability to manage solution deployment and service model implementation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly grasp and transmit complex project and programme requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences with the correct level of detail
- Ability to independently evaluate and task priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Ability and technical aptitude to quickly master new software programs
- Always delivers on commitments, on time and to a consistently high quality
- 5 + years relevant experience in communication compliance technology / enterprise IT project and programme management
- 3 + years relevant experience in Customer Service Management delivering global enterprise scale Customer Service Management programmes
- 3 + years relevant experience in Customer Success Management delivering global enterprise scale Customer Success Management programmes
- Must possess considerable interpersonal skills with customer facing experience, strong leadership capabilities alongside being highly organized with excellent English both written and spoken (other languages – advantage)
- Work non-traditional hours including nights, weekend and holidays may be required
- Open to domestic and international travel
Education & Certification Requirements
- Degree level or Professional Organisation certification in Programme Management (PMP) – desired
- Certification in Sigma6 Kanban, ITIL, or Prince 2 – desired
- IT Certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, VMWare, etc.) – advantage
- Degree level certification in Computer Science or similar – advantage
- Certification in CRM, CSM and communications compliance technologies – advantage