Senior VR Engineering Consultant
Custodia Technology is seeking professional and ambitious voice recording and compliance technology experts with a proven track record of delivering solutions and services across a broad industry spectrum of compliance technology manufacturer product sets. Custodia Technology VR Senior Engineering Consultants design and deliver services and solutions from single site & technology projects to complex multiphasic global programmes spanning numerous technologies, sites and deployment cycles.
Custodia Technology Senior Engineering Consultant also perform Proofs of Concept (customer facing and internal), build and run lab environments for internal training and solution testing, mentor and assist in team development activities and the training of Engineering Consultants in a rapid knowledge growth environment while meeting project deliverables and milestones catering to exacting customer requirements to successfully deliver project outcomes.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for nurturing and delivering strong customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty while working closely with customers to ensure the successful delivery and continual improvement of Custodia Technology’s services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of legacy and current voice recording applications, installations and services (NICE 8.9, Perform 3.X, NTR, NIM 4.1 and Engage, Verint/Verba, ASC, Redbox etc.)
- Proven experience successfully delivering global scale VR / Analytics / Compliance solutions
- Proven experience of database administration, maintenance, upgrades, migration and transformation (in particular MSSQL and MySQL).
- In depth knowledge of IP & Trading Telephony environments
- Process oriented thinking with proven ability to design and deploy solutions and services
- Technically adept in IP networks (VoIP, Routing & Firewall), Storage (TSM, ESM, NAS, SAN & WORM technology), Security (Domain Setting, SSL, Encryption/Decryption) & Virtualization\Cloud (VMware, AWS).
- Strong root cause analysis capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to independently evaluate and prioritize tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Analytics solutions and applications, installations and services
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences with the correct level of detail
- Quick to grasp technical details at a system and component level
- Always delivers on commitments, on time and to a consistently high quality
- Work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays may be required
- 5 + years relevant experience in enterprise IT system engineering or comparable experience within Windows Server environments / Networks / DBA
- 3 + years relevant experience as a Senior Voice Recording Engineering delivering global scale projects and programmes
- Excellent English written and spoken (other languages – advantage)
- Open to domestic and international travel
Education & Certification Requirements
- Certification in NICE Trading Recording Advanced – required
- IT Certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, VMWare, Security, Virtualisation, Cloud, DBA) – required
- Certified Engineer / Technician through secondary education or workplace experience – advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar – advantage
- Certification in NICE Perform, NIM and Engage Voice Recording platforms – advantage
- Certification Verint, Verba and other Voice Recording platforms – advantage
- Certification in Analytics platforms – advantage
- Certification on other compliance technologies – advantage