Business Development Executive
EMEA - Cheshire, UK
Job Description - Business Development Executive
Custodia Technology is a leading vendor-independent global financial compliance technology expert business focussed on the financial trading markets. Currently based in New York and London, Custodia Technology works with customers to design & deliver strategies and solutions enabling technology transformation across the entire communications compliance technology landscape.
Custodia leads the way, as the only truly independent specialist provider of compliance technology solutions to the banking and finance industry.
Custodia Technology is seeking a Business Development Executive, a strategically-minded Sales Executive with a proven track record of driving new enterprise sales across the financial vertical with a specialism or history of securing out sourced and managed services. The right candidate would also have a good technical aptitude.
Skills, Experience & Qualification
5+ years’ experience selling outsourced BPO Services, technology and solutions to enterprise customers in the banking industry
Demonstratable proven track record of end to end deal closures
A working knowledge of the current state of compliance communication technologies including leading use cases across the competitive landscape (e.g. Voice and Data Capture, Archiving, Analytics, Automation, Reporting, Monitoring, Professional Services, Solution Development)
History of generating and leading sales for large global accounts and engaging customers in negotiation of complex and bespoke contracts and pricing models
- Ability to lead sales, marketing and product efforts to implement compelling new sales strategies and marketing programs targeted to specific financial market segments
- Expert-level knowledge and understanding of Salesforce (Opps, Leads, Accounts, Orgs, Reports, etc).
- Possess proactive account management capabilities to identify and deliver new sales opportunities
- Experience of managing and delivering sales across the Customer Lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm and motivate strategic thinking
- Extremely organized and highly motivated with C level communication and presentation skills
- College degree required (BBA preferred)
- Excellent English written and spoken (other languages – advantage)
- Open to domestic and international travel